Marketing Automation Platform Administrator
Job Summary: Serve as a trusted advisor on digital relationship marketing across all audiences, capitalizing on high-value opportunities and with accountability for Heritage’s enterprise-wide marketing automation implementation. Actively advocate the use of marketing automation across the Heritage enterprise, executing the support, training, implementation and consultative efforts needed to maximize the value of marketing automation. Lead outreach functions in establishing coordinated processes and data structures to support Heritage’s multi-pronged marketing efforts.
- Serve as enterprise-wide technology lead for all teams charged with leveraging audience data to achieve specific digital marketing outcomes.
- Serve as an independent marketing automation administrator to identify and implement solutions that address competing interests of various marketing outreach teams. Responsible for implementing and standardizing workflow within the organization in accordance best practices
- Plan, coordinate and conduct marketing automation training for staff from all Groups within Heritage.
- Develop segments for high-value audiences for targeted Heritage content campaigns.
- Develop lead-scoring processes to develop rich constituent profiles, increasing Heritage’s capacity to deliver relevant messages to audiences pre-disposed to engage with them.
- Develop and implement lead qualification stages on our most strategically valuable marketing automation programs, including the Morning Bell, the Capitol Bell, the Top Five and the Member Briefing.
- Serve as “go to” resource for answering all marketing automation challenges, including direct support of end-users. Serve as primary interface with Marketo support.
- Plan and conduct data hygiene screenings and related data clean-up activities in Heritage’s marketing automation system.
- Develop marketing automation programs, including in-system assets (such as email templates, smart campaigns, smart lists, and reports) and other deliverables for use outside of the system (such as process documentation and training materials.)
- Provide data analysis, and works closely with other team members to provide closed loop reporting on program effectiveness to measure the lead pipeline.
- Build and execute against testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) to optimize campaign and program performance.
Job Type: FullTime
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required or equivalent work experience.
Minimum of 5 years related work experience in implementing digital marketing programs or campaigns.
- Understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the department’s goals and objectives
- A successful track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Strong knowledge of Marketing automation tools
- Understanding of Persona Based Marketing concepts
- Understanding of A/B Testing, Funnel Analysis, Segmentation Analysis
- Strong analytics and Excel.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills