Staffing Support Specialist
The Staffing Support Specialist is responsible for providing thorough background research on job candidates, and therefore plays an important role in both Heritage’s and the conservative movement’s long-term success by ensuring placement of the best conservative talent available. This role also supports internal hiring process and maintains data management systems and input for this process.
- Conduct thorough applicant vetting process
- Work with hiring managers and the Personnel Department to create position descriptions
- Administer and oversee the tuition assistance program
- Coordinate the service award programs, to include determining eligibility, preparing and monitoring the orders with designated vendors; recommend selections for signature awards
Job Type: FullTime
At least three years of relevant experience.
- Must possess above-average computer and database skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Special Skills/Requirements:
- Understand and support Heritage’s mission and vision for America, and the department's goals and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, requiring minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams